In short, yes. However, you will need to have at least Elastalert version 0.1.33 installed against your stack. Fear not, as most Logit stacks should have at least the minimum version of Elastalert required in order to use HTML in alerts.
Provisioning Elastalert and setting up an alert
You will also need to have Elastalert provisioned and an alert set-up. You can follow this guide here to set-up an example rule.
What version of Elastalert do I have?
Currently there is no way a user can check what version of Elastalert is installed. If you wish to know what version of Elastalert is installed on your stack, you can contact support here.
- Learn more about ElastAlert rules: if you'd like to learn more about ElastAlert rules from the people that built it, check out their cheat sheet.
- Read Logit's introduction to alerting
- Learn how to send alerts to Email from your Logit stacks.
- Learn how to send alerts to more than one email address.
- Learn how to send alerts to PagerDuty from your Logit stacks.