Getting started sending data to Logit is quick and simple, using our Data Source Wizard you can access pre-configured setup and snippets for a wide variety of data sources.
How to use the Data Source Wizard
- Login to your Logit account.
- For any of your Logit stacks choose Add Source
- Find the data source you are configuring by either using the filters, typing the name or you can just browse for it.
- Follow the steps for your chosen data source (you can copy the snippets including pre-populated stack ids and keys 😃).
- Use the Data Source Wizard to send data from Kong to Logstash.