Here at Logit we’ve taken the best open source logging software in the world and added what you need to ensure an easily affordable, compliant & fully managed Elastic Stack. Our platform is built with scalability and observability in mind saving hundreds of hours of your Dev/Ops teams, allowing them to get back to deploying code and allowing your business to grow faster as a result. Every feature needed for logging at scale, we've added it.
When you hear log management, you think ELK (commonly known as the Elastic Stack). There's a reason. Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana & Beats working together are so powerful, whether it's securing role-based access or alerting on mission-critical services. Deploying in production brings a whole new set of requirements that our platform handles with ease.
What can I do with Logit?
Simplify your log management: The Logit platform makes management of your ELK stacks simple, add isolated stacks in minutes, all highly available and production ready.
- Search your logs in realtime: Ask a question and get answers quickly, even at scale. Ship logs with Filebeat and Metricbeat, index into Elasticsearch and analyse in Kibana in seconds.
- Detect threats before they become a problem: Get a complete picture of what's happening across your systems in real time. Use alerts to analyse your data as it's indexed and stop malicious events in their tracks.
- Analyse security analytics fast: It's not a matter of if but when attacks will happen on your infrastructure. When your teams need answers fast, ELK has got your back.
Who uses Logit?
- DevOps teams: who need to smartly gather metrics, analyse proxy or firewall logs and respond to critical security incidents.
- Software Development teams: who need to understand application performance and bottlenecks, and be alerted to issues with their code.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Teams: who need to interactively hunt for threats and easily look back over time, to identify when a breach occurred.
- Reliability Engineering teams: to detect any potential errors within infrastructure that could be critical to the service.
- Legal and Security compliance teams: who need to ensure legal or auditing requirements in products that require easily accessible logs for specific periods of time.